SEATTLE, WA, October 04, 2018 – Igneous, the leader in unstructured data management, launched the Igneous Partner Program today. Igneous, which delivers unstructured data management as-a-Service to enterprise customers and other data-intensive organizations, is a 100% partner driven company. The new program outlines how Igneous will be working directly with value-added resellers (VAR), direct market resellers (DMR), and managed service providers (MSP) to address the needs of key industries acutely challenged with managing unstructured data at scale, including Life Sciences, EDA, Media and Entertainment, Financial Services, and Machine Learning driven organizations.
The Igneous Partner Program is built on three simple principles:
- Growth - Work with partners to capture the unserved unstructured data management market
- Margins - Provide predictable guaranteed margins
- Simplicity - No onerous training or staffing commitments, just pragmatic partnership
“Our goals for this program are simple: find partners that are focused on unstructured data workflows, who are dedicated to joint business engagement, in order to drive growth and create exemplary customer experiences,” said Shaun Walsh, Vice President of Channels and Alliances, Igneous. “We are a 100% channel company and have developed a partner program that is focused on consistent and predictable results which drive success for both our partners and ourselves.”
The Igneous Partner Program is designed for simplicity and profitability for our partners providing:
- Guaranteed Margins Model - Our philosophy is to work side-by-side with our partners to find, qualify and close deals. We use a guaranteed margin model to optimize pricing to close the deal.
- Deal Registration and Protection - Once a partner registers a deal and Igneous accepts it, we will work aggressively with that partner to ensure their success.
- Marketing and Lead Generation - Igneous will work with partners on digital marketing, account-based marketing, and field events including our to drive new leads and expand revenue within existing accounts.
- Growth-Focused Incentives - Igneous has an aggressive incentive program to drive mutually-agreed-upon sales engagement for our respective growth and profits.
- Partner Tools, Training and Analytics - Igneous’ partner portal provides deal registration, online training, marketing materials, sales enablement tools, analytics and performance metrics for visibility and reporting. Partners are also equipped with the Igneous online Demo Portal and on-premises demo systems to accelerate customer wins.
- Joint Business Planning - Igneous and our partners will work closely to develop joint business plans to optimize marketing funds, account targeting and our mutual success.
“As a leading IT solutions provider, FusionStorm is always looking to partner with strategic and innovative companies like Igneous, to bring new solutions and services to our customers. As we continue to build momentum with our AI and ML practice, we found a natural fit with the team at Igneous,” said Matt Fornito, Head of AI at FusionStorm. “Igneous’ new channel program will allow our sales team a more flexible model when working with the needs of our AI customers. We think the new direction of Igneous’ margin-based channel program is the right model to drive success, and demonstrates their commitment to winning deals together.”
“Red8 is focused on helping our clients achieve and optimize their digital transformation journey for public, hybrid or private clouds. Today’s modern IT organizations are being asked to do more than ever before and IT environments are more complex than ever before,” said Paul Barr, Director of Emerging Technologies, Red8. “Igneous’ as-a-Service offering provides a new way to protect, tier, and manage unstructured data with support for on-premises, hybrid, or cloud environments. This aligns with our clients’ needs and enables our vision of digital transformation.”
Igneous delivers the only modern data protection solution for petabyte-scale unstructured data. Designed for organizations with massive and growing data sets, Igneous solutions protect and manage unstructured data in any NAS or cloud store. Igneous streamlines data management, providing modern data protection, high-performance data movement, and enabling data workflows at scale for enterprises with billions of files and petabytes of data on network-attached storage. Delivered as-a-Service, Igneous brings the agility of cloud and the simplicity of a managed service to lean IT teams. Igneous’ customers include leading Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises. Gartner recognized Igneous as a "Cool Vendor in Storage Technologies" in 2017, and CRN recognized Igneous as an “Emerging Vendor” in 2018.
FusionStorm is a provider of IT consulting, technology solutions and 24x7 cloud/managed services for enterprises of all sizes around the globe. The company assists organizations by providing complete solutions for system infrastructure, storage, networking, IP communications, security, database and disaster recovery, both onsite and in FusionStorm data centers.
Red8, a division of Insight Investments, LLC, is an IT solutions provider dedicated to solving critical technology challenges through modern infrastructure solutions. Recognized for its engineering excellence and consulting leadership, Red8 is a trusted partner to many of the nation’s largest corporations. Delivering flexible and scalable cloud, cybersecurity, connectivity and data center solutions. Digital transformation starts here. Visit: www.red8.com and follow @Red8IT.