In this demo video, I walk through how to use Igneous Hybrid Storage Cloud to manage backup and restore of data to and from your NAS, and how to search for files across Igneous on-premises storage and public cloud.
Within this demo, there are a few sections...
- Backup policy creation for NAS backups
- Retention/deletion policy creation for NAS backups that are stored on Igneous
- Browsing, searching, and inspecting files within your backups
- Restoring files (hint: this part is very short!)
- Setting up and verifying the connection between Igneous and your public cloud provider account
- Creating policies to automatically tier data from Igneous to your public cloud target
- Searching across Igneous and your public cloud target
- Pulling data back from the public cloud destination onto Igneous
...and a few opportunities to show you our UI:
Creating a backup policy
Demo of Search Interface
Browse, search, and restore to Igneous from your public cloud provider
If this demo piques your interest, check out some of our other content related to cloud tiering, such as this blog article about how to decide what to tier to cloud, and other videos, like this one on backup and archive.
And, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more details!